Providing value-based healthcare solutions, CaretTM aligns the demands of patients, providers and payers. We lead the industry in the development of quality practice, clinical and analytical solutions that increase efficiency in the provision of oncology care.
Caret’sTM Care Management Platform provides:
- State-of-the-Art Technology Supporting Point-of-Service Decision Making
- Unique Specialty Pharmacy Care Management Programs
- Near Real-Time Updates on Activities and Interactions With Your Patient
- Proprietary, Industry Proven, Evidence-Based Pathways
- Proven, Innovative Payer Models
- Portfolio of Contracts with Best-in-Class Pricing
CaretTM empowers practices with healthcare solutions focused on better patient care, improved treatment outcomes and financial stability.
CaretTM is a simple web-based platform created to align, streamline, and unite the complex ecosystem of care for specialized conditions to improve patient outcomes, build efficiencies, and connect all parties with actionable information. Our aim isn’t to change the world of healthcare. It is to manage and improve the outcome of patients. To build efficiencies and enhance communication between all members of the care team.
GENE EAVYChief Executive Officer
- Executes developmental synergies across CaretTM business lines
- Translates vision into strategy and execution
- Former Vice President, Clinical Services and Chief Clinical Officer, Trinity Health
- Career consultant engagements for pharmaceutical pipeline, new technologies, genomics, molecular imaging, and their impact on healthcare
“Gene’s vision and extensive clinical experience and health care executive leadership roles make him uniquely suited to lead the team at CARET.” Philip Stella, M.D.
PHILIP STELLA M.D.President, Co-Founder
- Provides strategic guidance for CaretTM
- Foster visionary payer initiatives
- Oncologist, IHA Hematology Oncology Consultants
- Medical Director, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Cancer Care Center
- History of leadership, vision, and dedication of time and talent to the advancement of cancer care in Michigan
- Founding member and past president, Michigan Society Hematology and Oncology (MSHO)
- Chair-Elect and serves on ASCO’s Government Relations Committee.
“Dr. Stella’s reputation as a clinician, patient advocate and oncology thought leader are remarkable.” – Doug Blayney, M.D.
DOUGLAS BLAYNEY, M.D.Senior Medical Advisor
- Provides guidance, oversight, and quality assurance in the development of the CaretTM oncology therapy management program
- Assists in the direction and management of physician compliance protocols
- Ann and John Doerr Medical Director, Stanford Cancer Institute
- Professor, Internal Medicine (Oncology), Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Previously held the role of Medical Director, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center and Professor of Medicine, University of Michigan
- President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology during the 2009-10 year
- Serves on ASCO’s Quality of Cancer Care and Value Task Force committees
“Dr. Blayney’s experience as a community-based oncologist coupled with his leadership in the cancer center at the University of Michigan and his leadership of our country’s largest and most important professional society for oncologists has equipped him with a unique and variegated set of skills.” Philip Pizzo, MD, dean of Stanford’s medical school
AMY SEUNG, PHARM.D., BCOPSenior Director, Clinical Initiatives
- Develops evidence-based, clinical programs
- Directs the development of care management and adherence monitoring for the oral oncolytic program
- Extensively published and presented on the management of hematologic malignancies, symptom management, and oncology clinical decision support
- NCCN Standard Chemotherapy Template Committee member
- Previously served as the Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Hematologic Malignancies and Oncology Clinical Decision Support at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
KATE DOBSONVice President, Strategic and Business Development
DIRECT: 617.875.5983 EMAIL: Kdobson@CaretMD.com
- Directs and manages Caret’sTM business development organization
- Develops new business and strategic partnerships in the pharmaceutical, trade and genomics markets
- Provides analysis of customer needs and ongoing customer discovery to inform product development
- Former Vice President, Executive Director, Cancer Clinics of Excellence
DAVE LOSCHINSKEYChief Technical Officer
- Translates Business Strategy into Technology Vision
- Define technology roadmap
- Oversees software delivery
- Drives technology adoption by applying appropriate use of technology
- Advocates for “appropriate” delivery of data to reduce ambivalence resulting from data overload
- Former CIO and VP of Business Innovation Center for Accredo Health
- Founder and President of 8th Day Software
KIM HARRISONExecutive Director, Market Development
DIRECT: 248.505.4656 EMAIL: Kharrison@CaretMD.com
- Manages development of value-based programs and tools for oncology practices
- Advises development of care enhancement features and outcomes analytics
- Assists in development and implementation of payer initiatives
- Advances quality improvement initiatives in oncology practices and medical homes recognizing the importance of palliative care and end of life planning
- Over 25 years of healthcare administration experience
- Michigan Cancer Consortium Board member
TAMMY ZUKOWSKIDirector of Specialty Pharmacy and Project Development
DIRECT: 734.657.1166 EMAIL: Tzukowski@CaretMD.com
- Directs and manages Caret’sTM Specialty Pharmacy Program.
- Assists in development and operationalization of payer initiatives.
- Former Specialty Pharmacy Manager for the University of Michigan Health Systems.
- Consulting expert in the development and operation of specialty pharmacy programs within academic hospital and health systems.
JANE TOZERExecutive Director, Provider Services
- Supports the development of new products and services
- Develops national membership recruitment and retention strategy
- Over 30 years in healthcare industry in community based practices and hospital settings
- Practice management, academic instruction, medical billing and coding
- Industry expertise in business development, project management, consulting, and implementation
“Jane is highly skilled in many areas related to oncology practice management and physician network management.” Robert Walshon, VP Clinical Pathways at Cardinal HealthOFFICE: 248.484.2457 CELL: 248.302.3086 EMAIL: Jtozer@CaretMD.com
KAREN ANDREWSDirector, Human Resources
- Talent attraction and development
- Strategizes culture and organizational effectiveness
- Serves as process and planning coach
- Over 20 years experience in human resources leadership roles
- Recognized as the HR Executive of the Year by the American Society of Employers
“Karen’s extensive experience in both health care and entrepreneurial environments assists us in building a world-class team and culture at CARET.” Gene Eavy, CEODIRECT: 734.904.4189 EMAIL: Careers@CaretMD.com
GREG DIMITVice President of Sales, Payer Solutions
- Manage relationships with payer networks/organizations
- Develops new business and strategic relationships in the payer networks and organizations markets
- Liaison with clients and stakeholders to shape service delivery and value-added services
- Former Director of Sales for Truven Health Analytics with over 14 years of health care payer sales experience
CaretTM is seeking dynamic individuals who want to contribute positively the future of healthcare.
Click here to explore our careers section!